Monday, September 04, 2006

Morbid Zeke....

Zeke is very happy because Danny is almost finished rendering his short film "The Problem"
Zeke is also happy because he is the sole star of said cartoon and can't wait for all of you beautiful people to see him starring in his first dramatic role.

Zeke is sad, however, that Youtube and dailymotion won't let Danny upload any pencil tests because they are deemed too "Inappropriate"

Awwwww.....Cheer up Zeke!
We'll figure something out!
I love you all!

Peace

7 Comments:

Blogger justinpatrickparpan said...

Damn Youtube, I would love to see some of those pensil tests! Dont give up man! Find A way, the state of the natural world depends on it!!!

2:30 AM  
Blogger Ryan G. said...

Holy crap! I didnt know YouTube was so stingy.. This looks great though. Cant wait to see the finished piece!

6:27 PM  
Blogger Gabriel said...

I hope you find a way. Now I'm really curious to see what the fuss is all about!

5:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

LOL Wicked!!

12:15 AM  
Blogger Shawn Dickinson said...

I like how happy Zeke is! I like his grit eatin' shin!

There should be a new rule: "If Shawn likes it, then it's Youtube-worthy!"

...And Shawn really likes it. A lot!

I reeeeaaallly can't wait to see your cartoon! I love your cartoons!

1:03 AM  
Blogger Shawn Dickinson said...

Zeke's toothy smile reminds me of a Basil Wolverton expression. Brilliant!

2:18 AM  
Blogger Danne8a said...

Thanks a lot guys!
The cartoon will be done in a week and it's just a matter of time before I figure out how to get it up.

Shawn!

Yes! I love Basil Wolverton as well and that's exactly the kind of expression I was looking to do!

Dude, we have to hang sometime, Stat!

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home