Monday, February 12, 2007

"Sleep"

Yah, I know!
It's been a while since my last post!
I have been quite busy lately with things in my life. I had a big move back to my town of San Francisco.
David Gemmill helped me out with learning Flash Better (I will post up some Flash Animations soon!)
Thanks David!
Oh and Hey! Spike of Spike and Mikes sick and twisted festival of animation loved "The Problem" and will hopefully be screening it very soon!
Yay!
Also, I have started preliminary sketches and backgrounds for my next Cartoon!
It's going to be called "Sleep" and here are some of the preliminary sketches.
They are VERY rough sketches....





...To all of you who have come to my blog and given me the support that you have, I owe you eternally!

Peace

Danny8a

6 Comments:

Blogger Gabriel said...

Danny, where do you get ideas? I wish i was that productive!

Anyway, good luck! I hope you'll put up pencil tests and stuff!

5:34 AM  
Blogger Shawn Dickinson said...

Hey, Danny! They're gonna show your SICK cartoon at Spike and Mikes sick and twisted festival of animation? That's great! Congratulations! Let us know how it goes!

The new sketches look cool! I can't wait to see your next cartoon! You kick ass!

10:11 PM  
Blogger Ryan G. said...

Hey Danny! Great to see a new post! I was itchin to see what youve been workin on.. looks great! Congrats on the S&M festival.

10:57 AM  
Blogger Freshyfresh said...

The drawings are funny!:) I like the crazy monkey and the girl with the big boobs!

7:32 PM  
Blogger MoRxN said...

looks very promising
love that monkey!!!

10:34 AM  
Blogger Ryan Khatam said...

YOU DONT POST ENOUGH DANNY!!!!

i know you draw, show us! :)

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home