Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Flash!!!!!!!

You're sooooo right, Ryan!
I don't post enough!
Hahahahahaha!
Yah, I guess I have been a little slow with the posts.
Hmmmmm, welp, I have been working on some freelance projects inbetween being a wage slave at Starbizzo.
Actually it's funny, I have been working on some Flash stuff a lot lately and it is super fun!
David Gemmill was super kind enough to send me some tutorials that helped me tremendously.
(Ryan Khatam and David Gemmill are the best flash animators around in my opinion.)
Anywho, here is a still from an E Greeting card I did for BirthdayAlarm.com


I had to make two of them and I totally had to pull them out of my ass because of time constraints.
Here is a link to the two I worked on......

  • Party Animal


  • Have A Blast


  • Please excuse the overall shitiness of these cards, I was under a very tight deadline.

    A shiny gold star to whoever can guess which of the two cards I haphazardly finished in one afternoon!

    Peace and love to you all!!!

    Danny8a

    11 Comments:

    Blogger Ryan Khatam said...

    HAHAHAHA THAT FIRST ONE WAS FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!! NICE fbf animation!!!

    great work!

    12:54 PM  
    Blogger Shawn Dickinson said...

    Man, That's some really cool shit! I like the first one! Makes me wanna party!

    11:16 PM  
    Blogger Ryan G. said...

    cool Danny! I like the chug-a-lug..

    10:36 AM  
    Blogger Danne8a said...

    Thanks guys!
    Your comments mean the world to meeee!!!

    1:31 AM  
    Blogger david said...

    AWESOME DUDE! the first one was great man! that intro walk cycle was great. i also liked the hand/arm swing of the sign. that was a nice touch. and then when he flips out (literally) and smashes the guitar!! Looks like you are already kicking ass with flash!! man. great work!! haaha sorry i got to this post a little late. The second was good as well(except it didn't has as much animation, but its all good), the 4th expression was great. keep up the great work!

    1:04 AM  
    Blogger Danne8a said...

    Hey David!
    Hahahahahah!
    Thanks sooo much for the kind words!
    That means sooo much coming from such an awesome flash animator as yourself.

    "Party Animal" could not have been done if not for your cool tutorial!
    I'm glad you liked the hand flip when he breaks out with the sign!

    Yah, the "Have a Blast" card I was not tooo fond of.
    Because of a deadline I had to make it from start to finish in one afternoon.

    Wait till you see what I am working on now!
    It's waaaaay funnier than these ones were....

    Peace

    Danny8a

    2:39 PM  
    Blogger Pedro Vargas said...

    Hey, Danny! I really liked party animal! It's got some really nice and fluid movements! Super good job!

    3:44 PM  
    Blogger jeffreydekker@gmail.com said...

    Great Work!

    2:29 PM  
    Blogger Danne8a said...

    Hahaha!
    Thanks guys!
    You all make my day!

    1:39 PM  
    Blogger Akshay said...

    Mother’s Day is celebrated for our family most special person our mother. Mother is a god gift for all people in the world. happy mothers day 2017 messages FathersDayquotes Every son/daughter is celebrated Mother’s Day for their mother; they express their feelings, love, and joy with their mom. Mother’s Day is celebrated in all over the world on different days; it means Mothers Day Date is not same in all over the world. In most countries, Mother’s Day is celebrated second Sunday of month May. Mother’s Day was first celebrated in 1908 when Anna Jarvis held a memorial for her mother at St Andrew’s Methodist Church in Grafton, West Virginia. St Andrew’s Methodist Church now holds the International Mother’s Day Shrine.

    11:25 PM  
    Blogger Happy Blogger said...

    Eid Mubarak 2017
    Ramadan Mubarak Images
    Ramadan Quotes
    Eid Mubarak Images
    Memorial Day Images

    3:24 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home